The Estate & Trust Department provides independent, objective advice to clients allowing them to protect their assets and meet their financial goals. With a comprehensive understanding of evolving tax regulations and the obligations of trusts and estates, we recommend planning options to supplement or improve a client’s estate planning, understand the effect on beneficiaries, and keep our clients in compliance.
If you’re interested in a rewarding and exciting career with the Wright Ford Young & Co. family, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wright Ford Young & Co. is seeking talented individuals with excellent personal and analytical skills for the following full-time staff positions in the Estate & Trust group of our tax department. Being in a full-time staff position at WFY have many benefits including competitive compensation, paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, work-life balance, and more.
For immediate consideration for any of the open positions below, please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Estate & Trust Tax Staff
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estate & Trust Supervisor or Manager
- Review high net worth individual, trust and gift tax returns
- Preparation of complicated estate tax returns
- Supervise and train staff to develop trust and estate technical skills
- Familiarity with CCH Access Tax, Document, ProSystem FX and Engagement is a plus.
- Assist with estate tax and income tax planning
- Perform and document tax research
- Identify and help streamline procedures for tax preparation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CPA, JD or EA license required
- Four years estate and trust income tax compliance public accounting experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technology skills, including Excel
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment