As a proactive public accounting firm, the Tax Department of Wright Ford Young & Co. provides a multitude of corporate and individual tax services. Our associates are required to work efficiently and independently while also being comfortable being a member of a team. A high degree of professionalism and productivity is required as we produce quality products and services for our clients.
If you’re interested in a rewarding and exciting career with the Wright Ford Young & Co. team, contact us at email@example.com
Wright Ford Young & Co. is seeking talented individuals with excellent personal and analytical skills for the following full-time staff positions in our tax department. Being in a full-time staff position at WFY has many benefits including competitive compensation, paid vacation and holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, work-life balance, and more.
For immediate consideration for any of the open positions below, please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wright Ford Young & Co. is seeking a motivated seasoned Tax Supervisor/Manager. Main duties as follows:
- Review corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
- Preparation of complicated tax returns
- Supervise and train staff to develop technical skills
- Familiarity with CCH Access Tax, Document, ProSystem FX and Engagement is a plus.
- Assist with income tax planning
- Perform and document tax research
- Identify and help streamline procedures for tax preparation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CPA, JD or EA license required
- Four years income tax compliance public accounting experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong technology skills, including Excel
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment