The Estate & Trust Department provides independent, objective advice to clients allowing them to protect their assets and meet their financial goals. With a comprehensive understanding of evolving tax regulations and the obligations of trusts and estates, we recommend planning options to supplement or improve a client’s estate planning, understand the effect on beneficiaries, and keep our clients in compliance.
If you’re interested in a rewarding and exciting career with the Wright Ford Young & Co. family, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wright Ford Young & Co. is seeking talented individuals with excellent personal and analytical skills for the following full-time staff positions in the Estate & Trust group of our tax department.
Available Positions (click on the link for specific job description):
Job responsibilities: In these positions, you will gain a thorough knowledge of federal and multi-state income, estate, and gift tax returns for high net worth individuals and their families as well as returns for Not-for-profit entities and some business returns. Additionally, you will assist with client correspondence, research projects and drafting letters for various governmental agencies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Taxation, or a related field
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Participation in our retirement plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- FSA and/or HSA