For many fast-growing companies, going global is not just an option, it’s a necessity. To compete in a global marketplace, companies are taking on the complex and confusing process of seeking out an international presence. The professionals at Wright Ford Young & Co. can help you stay informed about current developments in business practices and tax legislation around the globe.
Many of our clients operate in several countries around the world, including Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Israel, Ireland, France, Australia, the Philippines, and Germany.
We provide insight about many facets of global business operations, including:
- U.S. tax treaties
- Foreign tax credits
- Withholding tax issues
- Form of doing business
- Controlled foreign corporation issues
- Taxation of expatriates working abroad
- Taxation of nonresident aliens working in the United States
- Property transfers to and from foreign corporations
- Interest charged domestic international sales corporation (IC-DISC)
- Audits of domestic companies with foreign parents
As a member firm of MGI, one of the largest and fastest growing associations of independent auditing, accounting, and consulting firms in the world, we can offer clients other international services in over 80 countries. Think globally, act locally.