Albert Yang, CPA
Albert joined Wright Ford Young & Co. in 2010 as a staff accountant in the firm’s tax practice, and he is currently serving as a Tax Director. Albert is responsible for managing significant client engagements and serving the tax needs of privately-held companies and family businesses.
Functional Areas of Practice
- Tax compliance
- Tax advisory and planning
- Transaction analysis
- Representation in income tax audits
- Real Estate and Construction
- Professional Services organizations
- High Net Worth Individuals
Albert specializes in a wide range of industries including real estate, restaurant and hospitality, construction, professional services and high net worth individuals.
Albert earned his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration at the California State University Fullerton and is currently pursuing his Masters in Taxation at Golden Gate University.
Education & Certifications
- BA, California State University Fullerton
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- MGI North America
Albert currently resides in Orange County and when not crunching numbers, enjoys spending time with family.