Darin Schott, CPA, MBA
Darin joined Wright Ford Young & Co. in 1998. As an Audit Director, he is in charge of managing audits and reviews for a wide variety closely held companies.
- Audit and Assurance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Professional Services organizations
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Food and Restaurants
- Real Estate and Construction
Darin has over 20 years of public accounting experience providing audit and accounting services for closely held companies in various industries including distribution, manufacturing, construction, leasing, healthcare, professional service organizations and employee benefit plans.
Darin earned his MBA from Chapman University and his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at California State University, Fullerton. Darin is a licensed California CPA and is a member of the AICPA and California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- MBA, Chapman University
- BS, California State University, Fullerton
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit certified
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- MGI North America
Darin and his wife April, reside in Orange County. Outside of work, he enjoys playing guitar, hiking, modular synthesis, and traveling with family and friends.